AmigaActive (1544/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:22 May 2000 at 22:36:33
Subject:Re: Atari 2600

Hello Neil,

On 22-May-00, you wrote:

>> I have got an Atari console, though, was it the 2600? I have one

> Excellent - I've got one too, with the Bakelite wood effect casing
> like yours. :) Funny thing is, I still use mine for the odd game of
> Warlords, Defender, Berzerk, Combat, etc. It sits alongside my

WarLords!! We've nearly had bloodshed during a 4-player game of
Warlords! :)

> I'm kind of new around these parts, but I was on FidoNet for a
> while, and I'm sure I recognise your name from AMIGA_UK. I haven't
> been on Fido for ages now - is the echo still going strong?

I was in Amiga_UK for about 5-6 years. Fido is dying fast, but
Amiga_UK is now a ML :)

Amiga_UK@egroups.com

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

We don't care. We don't have to. We're the Phone Company

Find long lost high school friends: